Title: The Seven Sayings of Christ on the Cross
by Pastor David Cox
Table of Contents
4. A Word of Forgiveness: Father forgive them. Luke 23:34.
5. A Word of Salvation: Today you will be with me in Paradise. Luke 23:43.
6. A Word of Affection: Behold your son; Behold your mother. John 19:26-27.
7. A Word of Anguish: My God, My God, why have you forsaken me. Mat 27:46; Mark 15:34.
8. A Word of Suffering: I thirst. John 19:28.
9. A Word of Victory: It is finished. John 19:30.
10. A Word of Contentment: Father, into your hands I commit my spirit. Luke 23:46.
11. Appendix 1 – The medical aspect of Christ’s Death