In this index we present commentaries and studies on Jonah.
- James Van Dine - Analysis of Jonah 8 pgs offsite
- Calvin, John - Jonah, Micah, Nahum (b) 1.7 MB (397 pgs)
- Constable - Jonah (b) (39 pages)
- Gray, James - Concise Bible Commentary on Old Testament (b)#Jonah
- Henry, Matthew - Commentary (b) Set: Isa.-Mal. Vol.4 16MB (2196 pgs).
- Jamieson-Fausset-Brown - Commentary on the whole Bible (b) 48.8MB (3949 pages) page 1963
- Keil & Delitzsch - Commentary on Jonah (b) 149K (39 pages).
- Maclaren - Commentary Ez, Dan, Minor, Mt 1-8 (b) 1.4MB (414 pages)
- McGee - Jonah 216k (8 pages).
theWord Commentary Moduleshttp://www.twmodules.com
- This is a brief 3 chapter work on the book of Jonah by Bob Deffinbaugh (Dallas Theological Seminary). Continue reading
- In this 26 chapter work, Keathley (Dallas Theological Seminary) presents us with chapters on each of the Minor Prophets, an introductory chapter, and handouts on all of the books except Hosea. Continue reading
- This is a Brethren writer which makes a lot of excellent comments on the Bible. Continue reading