The Inspiration Of Scripture
by Loraine Boettner
- Boettner, L. – The Inspiration Of Scripture
- 1. The Nature of Scripture Inspiration
- 2. The Writers Claim Inspiration
- 3. The Nature of the Influence by Which Inspiration is Accomplished
- 4. The Alleged Errors in Scripture
- 5. The Trustworthiness of the Bible
- 6. The Plenary Inspiration of the Bible Inconsistent position of the modernists
This is a 6 chapter work on the inspiration of Scripture by Boettner (Presbyterian). He deals with the nature of inspiration, what the writers claim, the Holy Spirit’s influence in inspiration, the alleged errors of Scripture, the trustworthiness of the Bible, nad the plenary inspiration of the Bible.
1. The Nature of Scripture Inspiration
2. The Writers Claim Inspiration
3. The Influence by which Inspiration is Accomplished
4. The Alleged Errors in Scripture
5. The Trustworthiness of the Bible
6. The Plenary Inspiration of the Bible
This book was first published in 1937, and reprinted in 1940. The present edition was published in 1947.
It is my (editor David Cox) understanding that works published between 1923-1963 have a 28 year first term of copyright, and IF RENEWED, they have an additional 47 years. On Sept 12, 2011, the rutgers.edu, sanford.edu, and http://cocatalog.loc.gov renewal databases were searched and no renewals were found in those databases for Loraine Boettner, much less this specific work.